Local Private STD Testing
Choosing to get checked is not easy so we make the testing process simple. Testing at any of our CLIA-certified testing labs is quick and can be finished during your lunch break. Our competitively priced STD testing is the best way to learn your STD status quickly.
Counselors are standing by to answer your questions, 24/7. The security of our checkout process is safeguarded by 128-encryption.We are confident that if you test with us, you'll be just as satisfied as the happy customers who have left testimonials on our website.
Your test reports will dispatched to you by email. We do not report test results to your health insurance provider or place them in permanent medical records. Test results can be downloaded and read on your PC, tablets or smartphones.
Euless, Texas STI Morbidity Data
Yearly reports are distributed by the federal government and the health department of Texas containing facts and figures about STD and HIV transmission categories and rates in Euless.
If you don't get informed about STDs, you are gambling with your sexual wellbeing.
- In 2010, Texas' rate of gonorrhea infections was 128.3 per 100,000 residents.
- 33.2% of Texas residents who were diagnosed with HIV in 2010 were diagnosed with AIDS in less than 12 months.
- 32,089 gonorrhea infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
- In Texas, the rate of HIV deaths in 2010 was 3.2 people per 100,000 residents.
- In Texas, 33% of newly diagnosed HIV infections resulted in AIDS diagnosis within 12 months in 2010.
Half of Texas adults will have a sexually transmitted disease in their lifetime. Get tested for STDs frequently to slow the spread of STDs like chlamydia, gonorrhea, HIV, and syphilis. Some STDs, such as HIV, herpes, and hepatitis, are incurable.