Online STD Testing Service
Our laboratories are CLIA-certified so you can trust your results. Our STD testing in 76040 is priced affordably. Our testing process is fast.
We test in the same labs that your local hospitals use to process their tests. The HIPAA Privacy Rule and other federal and state mandates help us safeguard your personal information. We accept credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, so you get to choose how you'd like to pay for your STD tests.
Enter your zip code on our website to find the closest testing centers to you. We use our testing sites ourselves and we designed testing process to fit the way we'd like to be taken care of as healthcare consumers. Our labs test for many diseases and no one at the center will know why you are there or what you are testing for.
Euless, Texas Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) covers the entire nation, including Euless and the state of Texas, in their yearly report on STD infection rates and data. Your sexual status is unsure unless you take STD tests regularly.
- In Texas, 3.6 persons per 100,000 residents died from HIV in 2009.
- With 1,279 cases of HIV, Harris County had the highest number of diagnosed infections in 2012 in Texas.
- 33.2% of Texas residents who were diagnosed with HIV in 2010 were diagnosed with AIDS in less than 12 months.
- 4,430 Texas residents contracted HIV infections through homosexual contact and injection drug use in 2010.
- Black women living in Texas were 12.5 times more likely to be living with HIV than white women in 2010.
The chances that you will transmit one or two sexually transmitted diseases in your lifetime is pretty high especially if you are sexually-active, so get tested for STDs now.