Low-Cost STD testing Centers
Test for STDs near 06426 without a visit to a physician's office or hospital using our online STD testing service. Our tests take only a few minutes and no extra paperwork is required later. Stop by for your test during your break or lunch - just give us a few minutes and we will complete your test.
Your testing will always be administered under the supervision of a physician at our labs. Our blog is full of valuable and interesting articles about STDs. Because we offer the same STD tests as hospitals and doctor's office, you never have to sacrifice your privacy to get reliable results.
Since our laboratories test for other conditions, your reason for visiting the centers will remain confidential. We have testing center in your area - simply enter your zip code in a search box to start. We are confident you will get the best consumer-friendly experience when you visit our labs, they are designed to give you the level of service we would expect when we use them ourselves.
STI Data for Essex, Connecticut
To get rid of uncertainty about your STD status, get tested often. Essex is included each year in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) report on STD infection rates and transmission categories.
- As of 2010, New Haven County had the highest rate of HIV infection in Connecticut.
- 947 out of every 100,000 Hispanic/Latino people in Connecticut had HIV at the end of 2010.
- In 2010, black females were living with HIV in Connecticut at a rate 11.7 times that of white women.
- Hispanic/Latina women were living with HIV in CT at a rate of 8.6 times that of white women in 2010.
- 9,824 females were reported to have Chlamydia in 2011.
Protect yourself with contraceptives so you do not become another statistic. There is a very high risk that you might contract an STD in your lifetime. Sexually transmitted diseases threaten the lives of everyone in Connecticut, with no regard for age, race, or socioeconomic background.