Local STD Testing Centers
Visiting a physician's office for 16509 STD testing is a thing of the past thanks to our online STD testing service. You can complete our test in 5 minutes or less. Our lab technicians do not require supplemental paperwork when you arrive at the test site.
Keep your private information under lock and key with our testing service, which adheres to all federal and state privacy guidelines, including the HIPAA Privacy Rule. Take your tests at any of our labs, which are the same ones used by nearby hospitals. Enjoy easy payment with any of the payment methods we accept- credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts.
Your STD test results are available on your tablet, personal computer and smartphones. We will not report your STD test results to your health insurer or medical records. We will dispatch your test results in 1-2 days by email.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Infections Data for Erie, Pennsylvania
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) annual report on STDs includes the Erie area. STD testing is the best way to maintain your STD status and sexual health.
- 170 Asian Pennsylvania residents were living with HIV at the end of 2010.
- Pennsylvania ranked #10 of the 50 states for HIV/AIDS infection in 2011.
- The state of Pennsylvania was 23rd in the country for syphilis infections in 2010.
- 9,085 female Pennsylvania residents were HIV-positive at the end of 2010.
- In 2010, 6,264 out of 9,085 HIV-positive Pennsylvania women got the disease from male-to-female sexual contact.
If you don't get tested regularly, you are leaving yourself at risk for some dangerous, potentially incurable STDs. If you do not use contraceptives such as condoms or dental dams, you are asking to become one of the millions of Americans who get an STD every year.