Local Private STD Testing
Because our doctors can prescribe medication for gonorrhea and chlamydia in Erie, Pennsylvania, you can get treatment faster. You can test for STDs with nothing more than a small blood or urine sample. Get a specialist referral from one of our doctors in Erie, Pennsylvania if you need to begin STD treatment.
Learn about STD testing and treatment on our blog, Exposed. Test under the management of a doctor at our testing centers. Get reliable results with our tests, which are the same as what is used in hospitals.
Visit our labs in confidence - we designed them to be consumer-friendly. You can easily find a test location in your area by entering your zip code on our website. We are certain your reason for visiting our labs will remain unknown since we also test for other non-sexually transmitted disease related conditions.
STD Morbidity Data for Erie, Pennsylvania
The best thing you can do to keep control over your sexual well being is by taking STD tests regularly. There is a report released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) each year that includes data on STD infection numbers in Erie.
- 50.8% of all HIV-positive Pennsylvania men in 2010 got the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
- The rate of black females living with HIV in Pennsylvania as of 2010 was 22.5 times that of white women.
- 18.9% of all HIV-positive PA men got the disease from heterosexual sex in 2010.
- In 2010, IV drug use was the second-most common HIV transmission category for men in Pennsylvania.
- At the end of 2010, 292 out of every 100,000 PA residents were living with HIV.
STDs are the most common communicable diseases in the US, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Don't be another statistic- get tested now and take control of your sexual well being.