Local STD Testing Centers
Our laboratories are certified by Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) standards. We offer the best STD testing in 16505 at prices that none of our competitors can beat. We guarantee a straightforward and uncomplicated testing process.
We have the simplest refund process: simply cancel your testing without going to our testing center and receive your money back within 24-48 hours. We want you to be armed with knowledge about STD testing and therapy, so we created a glossary of terminology on our website. Get tested for STDs with our truly all-inclusive testing that screens for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis.
We promise your test results will be emailed to you as soon as it is ready. You will get your test results via email in 1-2 days after your test, guaranteed. We will not tell your health insurance company about your test results or place them on your permanent medical records.
Erie, Pennsylvania Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publishes a yearly report on the infection rates and transmission categories of people affected by STDs in Erie. Testing on a regular basis is the best thing you can do for your sexual health if you are sexually active.
- In 2010, there were 6,358 HIV-positive PA residents over the age of 55.
- At the end of 2010, 292 out of every 100,000 PA residents were living with HIV.
- There were 1,552 HIV-positive PA residents between the ages of 13 and 24 in 2010.
- The rate of HIV for Native Americans in Pennsylvania in 2010 was 247 out of every 100,000 people.
- In 2010, there were 11,505 HIV-positive PA residents between 45 and 54 years of age.
Specialists in your area use our labs to test for various infections so you can trust the test results you receive from STDcheck.com.