Fast Local STD testing Centers
Each of our labs are CLIA-certified. We have simplified our testing process for your convenience. Get the best value for 16501 STD testing with our competitively priced testing packages.
Call or chat live with a health specialist from our website if you want to get updated on the status of your results. Test in Erie conveniently at any of our testing centers. Trust our test recommendation tool to tell you what STD tests you need to take.
Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test looks for the infection in the blood. Gonorrhea and chlamydia are co-existing infections, meaning if you have one, you most likely have the other but our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel tests for both infections together. STDcheck.com has have the most sophisticated Erie STD testing and we offer the quickest tests for sexually transmitted infections.
Erie, Pennsylvania STD Statistics
When it comes to defending yourself against STDs, the first step is to get informed. Facts and figures are put together and reports are published about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission categories in the Erie area every single year.
- 3,972 HIV-positive Pennsylvania residents were aged 25-34 at the end of 2010.
- In 2010, Pennsylvania ranked #19 in the U.S. for gonorrhea infections.
- In 2010, 6,264 out of 9,085 HIV-positive Pennsylvania women got the disease from male-to-female sexual contact.
- The HIV rate for white PA residents in 2010 was 114 per 100,000 people.
- Pennsylvania was 30th out of 50 states for chlamydia in 2010.
You will be glad you decided to test for STIs in Pennsylvania with STDcheck.com. It is necessary that you protect yourself and your partner from contracting any type of STD. It is never too late to get tested.