Same-Day Local STD Testing
Our straightforward STD tests only need a small blood or urine sample. We have a panel of physicians who are authorized to write prescriptions in DAYTON, Ohio. If you test positive for a sexually transmitted disease, our doctors may be able to provide a specialist referral in DAYTON, Ohio.
While you're waiting for your results, you can call us at any time for a status update. Our test facilities are conveniently located in DAYTON. Use our handy test recommendation tool to figure out what testing is right for you.
At STDcheck.com, we use the most sophisticated DAYTON STD testing available. Late stage syphilis can lead to paralysis but rest assured our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test can quickly screen for this infection and give you results in one to two days in the 45409 area. Chlamydia and gonorrhea infections are the most commonly reported STIs in USA, that is why we created the chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel to look for both diseases at the same time.
STI Data for DAYTON, Ohio
Be in control of your STD status and your sexual well being by participating in STD testing regularly. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publishes an annual report about the DAYTON STD transmission and infection rates.
- In Wood County, Ohio, 472 chlamydia infections were diagnosed in 2012.
- 70% of all reported gonorrhea cases in Ohio in 2012 were reported by Blacks.
- Ohio health officials reported 251 cases of syphilis infections among 20-24 year-olds in 2012.
- In 2012, 15-24 year-old White females made up 5% of Ohio population, they accounted for 20% of chlamydia infections.
- Whites in Ohio reported 345 cases of syphilis infections in 2012.
Call STDcheck.com now at 1-800-456-2323 to speak with one of our trained counselors if you tested positive to STDs (except oral herpes).