Local HIV Testing Centers
Use our online STD testing service to get the most competitively priced STD testing in the 98022 area. We have streamlined our testing process so you can carry out your test in only a few minutes. All of our CLIA-certified testing locations meet federal and state mandates for accuracy.
There is no other online STD testing provider with more convenient locations for Enumclaw STD testing. If you are not sure what STDs you should take, it's okay because our test recommendation tool can tell you. While you're waiting for your STD test results, you are able to give our health specialists a call and get a status update.
Your confidentiality is important to us so we will never report your test results to your health insurance provider or place them on your permanent records. Test results are available on PCs, tablets and smartphones. Your test results will be emailed to you as soon as they become available.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate for Enumclaw, Washington
A regular schedule of STD testing is the most important part of being in control of your sexual health. Every year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases data specific to the Enumclaw area regarding STD infection and transmission.
- 355 Washington women living with HIV reported getting the disease from IV drug use.
- Black men in Washington are living with HIV at a rate 3.3 times that of white men as of 2010.
- King County, WA had the highest rate of HIV infection in the state at the end of 2010 with 406 infections per 100,000 people.
- The highest number of Washington residents living with HIV in 2010, 6641, were residents of King County.
- Among the Washington women living with HIV in 2010, 1,079 reported getting the disease from heterosexual contact.
People who have HIV and AIDS live long and fulfilling lives with the aid of anti-retroviral medications, so get your test today.