Same-Day Private STD Testing
We assure you that your test will take 5 minutes or less to complete. Our technicians do not require extra paperwork when you arrive at the testing lab. Visiting a physician's office for 75119 STD testing is a thing of the past thanks to our online STD testing service.
Call us while you're waiting for your test results to get a status update anytime, 24/7. It doesn't matter if you know which specific STD tests you need to take because our test recommendation tool will tell you. We take pride in the conveniently located testing centers we have throughout Ennis.
Results will not be reported to health insurance companies or added to your permanent medical records. Your test results will be sent by email quickly. All test results will be made available on tablets, PCs or smartphones.
STI Morbidity Data for Ennis, Texas
The easiest way to protect yourself from the transfer of STDs is to arm yourself with knowledge. The federal government at the state of Texas gather infection rates, transmission categories, and other data about STDs and HIV throughout the state and in Ennis.
- Black women living in Texas were 12.5 times more likely to be living with HIV than white women in 2010.
- 35,855 men living with HIV in 2010 contracted the disease through homosexual lifestyle.
- In Texas, 23.1% of women contracted HIV from injection drug use in 2010.
- In 2010, Texas had an estimated rate of 5 syphilis infections per 100,000 residents.
- In 2010, Texas estimated gonorrhea rate exceeded the national rate of 100.8 cases per 100,000 residents.
Some STIs, like hepatitis A and HIV cannot be cured, they can only be managed by specialists and it is very essential to get diagnosed as soon as possible.