Online STD Testing Service
If you are positive for an STD in Englewood, Florida, our physicians may be able to refer you to a specialist so you can begin treatment. Get the fastest treatment possible for certain STDs, thanks to our physicians who are authorized to write prescriptions in Englewood, Florida. All of our tests are simple, needing only a blood or urine sample.
While you're waiting for your STD test results, you can give our health specialists a call and get a status update. There is no other online STD testing provider with more convenient locations for Englewood STD testing. If you are not sure what STDs you need to take, it's okay because our test recommendation tool can tell you.
The first thing to do is enter your zip code on our website and search for the nearest testing center to you. We created our system to treat everyone the way we will like to be treated as healthcare consumers. Our labs test for a myriad of diseases so no one will guess why you are there.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate for Englewood, Florida
Catching an STD in Florida is a real threat. All Englewood residents should test for STDs periodically to stay in control of their sexual health.
- While the highest percentage of HIV/AIDS positive inmates in state or federal prisons in the nation is 5.5%, Florida's rate is 3.2%.
- Florida's estimated HIV-related death rate was more than double the national average in 2010.
- Florida HIV/AIDS infection rates among inmates in federal or state prisons are about 3 times the national average.
- Pinellas County had the fifth highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
- Men aged between 45-54 had 1,471 syphilis infections in Florida in 2012.
Sexually transmitted diseases, especially chlamydia have been spiking among women in the United States since 2011 according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.