Local STD Testing Centers
Other testing providers don't test for Hepatitis A, one of the most common STDs, but we do. We respect your privacy and will never ask you embarrassing questions now or when you arrive at the test center. When you order your test, we protect your privacy by listing your charges as FPK Services.
Choose any of our test centers around Englewood for your convenience. Get updated on your STD test status by calling our health specialists day or night. Get personalized test suggestions of what tests you need with our test recommendation tool online.
We test for chlamydia and gonorrhea at the same time using our exclusive chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel which screens for both infections. No other testing provider has better Englewood STD testing. Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test searches for syphilis in the blood and gives you test results in 1-2 days.
STI Rate for Englewood, Colorado
Information about STD and HIV infections and communicability in Englewood is available in reports put together by the federal government and Colorado health department each year. Take the first step in protecting yourself against STDs by getting smart about your sexual health.
- In 2010, 2,965 Whites were living with AIDS in Colorado
- 4,051 cases of HIV/AIDS in Colorado in 2010 was the result of men having sex with other men
- 20% of all HIV infections were Hispanic males in 2010
- 70% of all female HIV infections in 2010 were due to heterosexual contact
- In 2010, 16% of all new HIV cases in Colorado were reported by 30-34 year olds
However you may feel about sexually transmitted diseases, the worst thing you can do is refuse to get tested for them, that will be a mistake.