Online STD Testing Service
We know that electing to test for STDs is a difficult decision so we make the process simple. Nobody offers better pricing for 06082 STD testing. We promise that results from our CLIA-certified labs are accurate.
As long as you cancel your testing prior to going to our test center, your money will be returned within 24-48 hours. Get the biggest bang for your buck when you purchase our comprehensive testing that includes HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. With our glossary of STD terminology, we give you a way to educate yourself.
Make sure that when you decide to test for syphilis, you are using the FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test. Our gonorrhea and chlamydia test panel looks for both sexually transmitted infections in urine and gives you results in 1-2 days. We have the most sophisticated Enfield STD testing.
Enfield, Connecticut Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate
The health department of Connecticut and the federal government publish the data they collect about Enfield STD and HIV infection rates and methods in yearly reports. Use the information available about how sexually transmitted diseases are spread to protect yourself.
- The state of Connecticut received $56 million in federal HIV/AIDS grant funding during the 2011 fiscal year.
- In 2010, almost 42% of HIV-positive women in Connecticut got the disease from intravenous drug use.
- As of 2010, Hartford County had the second highest rate of HIV infections in CT.
- The number of HIV cases in CT resulting an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months was higher than the national average.
- There were 73 cases of gonorrhea for every 100,000 people in Connecticut at the end of 2010.
15-24 year-olds are most likely to get STDs - unfortunately, they are also the least likely to get tested, so protect yourself today.