Same-Day Online STD Testing
Our 4,000 STD testing locations throughout the United States include many in Enfield, Connecticut. Learn your STD status faster with our same-day 06082 STD testing. Our system is analyzed regularly to give you accurate STD test results.
The process for getting your money back is as simple as cancelling your testing prior to visiting a testing facility. Don't settle for incomplete STD testing with a testing provider who doesn't offer testing for all of the most common STDs-HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis- the way we do. Our glossary of STD terms helps you stay up-to-date.
We offer only FDA-approved Enfield STD tests and we are the only company to do so. Getting the test for chlamydia and gonorrhea with our chlamydia-chlamydia test panel is a smart decision. The Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis offered by us in the 06082 area is the industry gold standard.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for Enfield, Connecticut
STD testing today is the only way to be sure of your STD status. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) gathers data and STD statistics in Enfield and the entire state of Connecticut every year.
- 157 males tested positive for Syphilis in 2011
- There were 122 people living with HIV in Tolland County, CT in 2010.
- There were 540 cases of HIV living in New London County, CT at the end of 2010.
- At the end of 2010, there were 3,680 white people with HIV in Connecticut.
- The number of HIV cases in CT resulting an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months was higher than the national average.
We have confidential STD tests in 06082 right now - you do not need appointments and you can get tested the same day you buy the test package.