Same-Day STD Testing Centers
All of our testing labs are CLIA-certified to make sure they exceed all federal and state governments' standards for STD testing. Our testing process is easy and is quick to complete. No one offers a better value for STD testing in the 06082 area.
Get educated with our glossary of STD terms available on our website. Any STD testing that doesn't incorporate HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis screening the way ours does is not truly comprehensive and isn't worth your money. Receive your refund 1-2 days after cancelling your testing if you haven't visited our test facility.
Gonorrhea and chlamydia tests through STDcheck.com is fast with our test panel. Syphilis is one of the most dangerous STDs according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and we screen for this infection using the Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test. In 06082 area, no testing provider has a more advanced Enfield STD testing.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate for Enfield, Connecticut
Resources, such as reports by the federal government and Connecticut health department with facts and figures about STDs in Enfield, are available every year. Take control of your sexual health immediately by getting informed about STDs.
- A little less than half of all people living with HIV in New Haven in 2010 County were black.
- At the end of 2010, 10,822 people were living with HIV in Connecticut.
- Almost half of all people living with HIV in Fairfield County, CT at the end of 2010 were black.
- Connecticut ranked 26th out of 50 states for gonorrhea infections in 2010.
- 157 males tested positive for Syphilis in 2011
Chlamydia is the most common sexually transmitted disease in the US, affecting millions every year. Half of all adults in America will get an STD in their lifetime.