Convenient STD Testing
You can have confidence in our testing process - it has been vetted by diagnostic specialists. You have many options for STD testing in Encinitas, California thanks to our 4,000 testing locations throughout the United States. You don't have to wait between purchasing your STD test and taking it with our same-day 92024 STD testing.
If you are near Encinitas, we have test facilities convenient to you. Get a personalized recommendation of what tests you should take based on your responses to a few short questions with our test recommendation tool. Get up to the minute updates on the status of your STD test results from one of our health specialists, who are available anytime.
Our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel looks for both diseases in urine and gives you results in 24-48 hours. STDcheck.com has the most sophisticated Encinitas STD testing. Make sure that when you decide to test for syphilis, you are using the FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test.
Encinitas, California Sexually Transmitted Infections Information
If you do not test for STDs, you cannot be positive whether you have a sexually transmitted diseases. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases a yearly report with infection rates and other STD data for the Encinitas area.
- 352 out of every 100,000 of Native Americans living in California in 2010 were HIV-positive.
- Black women at the age of 15-19 living in California are 7 times more likely to contract Chlamydia than white women at the same age group.
- At the end of 2010, 513 people out of every 100,000 in Los Angeles County were living with HIV.
- 22,829 people were diagnosed with HIV in California between 2008 and 2011.
- 2,327 males reported having primary and secondary syphilis in 2011.
We have confidential STD tests in your area right now - you do not need appointments and you can get tested the same day you buy the test package.