Same-Day Local STD Testing
Choose the simplest testing option: our STD tests that detect STDs with a small blood or urine sample. You can start treatment for STDs quickly with a specialist referral from one of our physicians in Elyria, Ohio. Certain diseases can be cured with prescription medication, which can be provided by one of our Elyria, Ohio physicians.
Purchase your STD testing with any of our approved payment methods: credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. Get tested in the very same labs that your nearby hospitals use to process their testing. Be confident that your personal information is remaining protected by our compliance with the HIPAA Privacy Rule.
Our test locations screen for so many diseases that no one will know why you are there. The best way to begin the testing process is to enter your zip code into a search box on our website, you will get a complete list of our labs in your area. We provide a healthcare consumer-friendly experience when you visit our test centers.
Elyria, Ohio Sexually Transmitted Infections Information
Information is gathered by the federal government and the health department of Ohio annually about STD infections and rates in Elyria. Reduce your risk of contracting an STD by getting the facts about how they are transmitted.
- In 2012, Black females aged 15-24, made up 1% of Ohio population but reported 25% of chlamydia infections, 7 times higher than other races.
- 150 out of 426 reported primary and secondary syphilis infections in Ohio in 2012 were by Whites.
- In 2009, the number of HIV-related deaths was almost as high as the national average.
- 74% of all reported chlamydia infections in Ohio in 2012 were in 15-24 year olds.
- In Wood County, Ohio, 472 chlamydia infections were diagnosed in 2012.
You may have an STD and not know it but the only way to find out for sure is to get tested. Don't become one of the millions of Americans who get a new STD each year. Protect yourself against infection with condoms and dental dams.