Local HIV Testing Centers
We will not ask you embarrassing questions at the lab - we do not ask questions at all. All payments for STD tests through STDcheck.com appear as FPK Services on your financial statement. Other testing services do not screen for hepatitis A as part of their test panel - we do.
The HIPAA Privacy Rule allows us to keep your personal information protected. When you test with us, you get to skip the hospital and go directly to the lab where they send their tests to be processed. All of the payment methods we accept are designed to give you flexible ways to pay, including credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts.
We use our testing sites ourselves and we designed testing procedure to fit the way we'd like to be taken care of as healthcare consumers. Enter your zip code on our website to find the closest test locations to you. Our labs test for many diseases and no one at the center will know why you are there or what you are testing for.
Elmhurst, New York STD Data
To be certain of what your STD status is, you have to take an STD test in Elmhurst. In New York, the number of STD infections is increasing every single year.
- In 2012, 13 out of 20 neighborhoods with the highest HIV and syphilis rates were in Manhattan.
- Queens County, New York reported that for every 100,000 residents, 863 reported being HIV positive in 2010.
- Erie County, New York had the 2nd highest gonorrhea rate in 2011 with 150.4 per 100,000 residents.
- 14,312 cases of gonorrhea were reported in New York City in 2011.
- Monroe County had the 2nd highest number of diagnosed chlamydia infections in New York in 2011 with 5009.
Most sexually transmitted infections are asymptomatic or do not show symptoms, it is not wise to not get tested today - it is easy to transmit infections to others if you are not aware that you have it.