Local Same-Day STD Testing
There is no better value in the 95758 for sexually transmitted disease screening and test packages. We guarantee all testing results from our CLIA-certified testing laboratories. At STDcheck.com, we have made our testing process uncomplicated and straightforward.
If you need information on STD lingo, our glossary of terms is a great place to start. All of our comprehensive STD testing covers checking for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. Refunds only take 1 to 2 days when you cancel before visiting our test facility.
Our FDA-approved / cleared syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test looks for syphilis in the blood and confirms it in 1-2 days. STDcheck.com has the most advanced Elk Grove STD testing provided by any test specialist. Testing for the two most common STDs in United States, chlamydia and gonorrhea is fast with our test panel which tests for both diseases at the same time.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data for Elk Grove, California
Get tested in Elk Grove to be sure of your STD status. STD transmission rates in California are on the rise every year.
- As of the end of 2010, there were 111,666 cases of HIV reported living in California.
- In 2010, almost 79% of men with HIV in California got the disease from male-to-male sex.
- 2,327 males reported having primary and secondary syphilis in 2011.
- By the end of 2010, 363 out of every 100,000 people in California were living with HIV.
- In 2011, Black women ranked higher for contracting chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis infections than any other race in California.
STDs are an crisis all over the country, including the Elk Grove area. Protect yourself against the transmission of STDs with condoms and dental dams. Everyone in California, regardless of age, race, or socioeconomic background, is susceptible to sexually transmitted diseases.