Same-Day Local STD Testing
For some afflictions, our doctors can write prescriptions in Elk Grove, California. We don't make you get a physical when you take an STD test with us because all we require is a small blood or urine sample. We make STD treatment as easy as possible by providing recommendations for specialists in Elk Grove, California if you test positive.
Have your testing overseen by a physician every time you visit our labs. Get the same tests you would get at a hospital in the privacy of our testing centers. Read about STD issues and advances on our blog, Exposed.
Make sure that when you decide to test for syphilis, you are using the FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test. Our gonorrhea-chlamydia test panel screens for both sexually transmitted infections in urine and gives you results in 1-2 days. We have the most advanced Elk Grove STD testing.
STI Rate for Elk Grove, California
STD testing is the best way to maintain your STD status and sexual wellbeing. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) annual report on STDs includes the Elk Grove area.
- By the end of 2010, 396 of every 100,000 people in Alameda County were positive for HIV.
- By the end of 2010, 210 out of 100,000 people in Santa Clara County were HIV-positive.
- Young women from the ages of 15-19 living in the state of California are the second-most likely to contract chlamydia.
- Men between the ages of 20-24 are more likely to contract gonorrhea than women.
- 363 per 100,000 California residents were living with a positive HIV diagnosis by the end of 2010.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports that 1 out of 2 Americans will get an STD at some point in their life and as many as 1 out of 4 will be unaware of it. Regardless of the type of sex you engage in, getting an STD screening is crucial to maintaining your health. The residents of California are not immune to the threat of contracting an STD.