Same-Day STD Testing Centers
Our same-day STD testing in 95757 is the best option on the market. 4,000 testing centers throughout the United States means we have one near you for your Elk Grove, California STD testing needs. To ensure the results you receive from us are accurate, our testing process has been vetted thoroughly.
Speak with a health specialist anytime to get an update on the status of your test results. Get a personalized suggestion about what test you need using our online tool. Test at any of our conveniently located test centers near your area or throughout Elk Grove.
Gonorrhea and chlamydia are co-existing infections, meaning if you have one, you most likely have the other but our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel tests for both infections together. At STDcheck.com, we have the most sophisticated Elk Grove STD testing and we offer the most rapid tests for sexually transmitted infections. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test looks for the infection in the blood.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics for Elk Grove, California
Everyone in California is susceptible to STDs, with rates of infection rising every year. Without taking an STD test in Elk Grove, there is no way to know if you are free of STDs.
- Statistically, a little over 1 out of every 100 black people living in California in 2010 were HIV-positive.
- 114,657 cases of Chlamydia were found in women in 2011.
- 363 per 100,000 California residents were living with a positive HIV diagnosis by the end of 2010.
- By the end of 2010, 210 out of 100,000 people in Santa Clara County were HIV-positive.
- Males in California outranked females for reported cases of HIV/AIDS in 2011.
The only way to know your STD status is to be get Elk Grove STD testing. Sexually transmitted diseases pose a threat to everyone in California, regardless of age, race, or socioeconomic background. At least 25% adults with an STD don't know they have the disease.