Fast Local STD testing Centers
No other comprehensive test panel available online includes Hepatitis A testing. Your charges will be shown as FPK Services on your monthly statement to protect your privacy. Test with us and you will not have to answer embarrassing questions.
Our nationwide network of testing centers are the most reliable available for STD testing and process tests for hospitals and doctors as well. The HIPAA Privacy Rule is one of the federal mandates that help us protect your personal information. Credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, or health savings accounts are all accepted ways to pay for your STD test package.
All test results can be downloaded and made available on tablets, PCs or smartphones. Results will not be reported to health insurance providers or added to your permanent medical records. Your test results will be dispatched by email quickly.
Elgin, Illinois STD Information
Any sexually active Illinois resident is at risk for contracting a sexually transmitted disease, which are being spread through the state at alarming rates. Elgin STD testing allows you to stay in control of your sexual wellbeing.
- Illinois rate of male HIV transmission in 2011 was 33.2 per 100,000 population.
- 362 Hispanics were diagnosed with HIV in Illinois in 2011.
- In 2010, the rate of Black males living with HIV in Illinois was 6.2 times the rate of White males.
- 32.9% of HIV patients developed AIDS within 12 months of initial diagnosis in Illinois.
- 4,817 Black men were diagnosed with HIV in Illinois between 2005 and 2011.
When it comes to STDs in Illinois, prevention is important. Most STDs can be caught more than once, so it is important to protect yourself. Studies show that 1 out of every 4 adults in Elgin have been diagnosed with a sexually transmitted disease.