Rapid Private STD testing Centers
Test the day you buy your testing package at any of our 60123 testing centers. Our trained diagnostic specialists have analyzed and thoroughly vetted our testing process. Our nationwide network of over 4,000 testing centers includes many locations in the Elgin, Illinois area.
Our blog, Exposed, is a excellent resource for information about STD testing and developments. All of our testing is supervised by a healthcare professional to provide the high-quality of our procedure. We use hospital-grade STD testing in our labs so you never have to worry whether our testing is worth it.
Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis is the "gold standard" for syphilis testing in the 60123 area. We have the chlamydia and gonorrhea test panel that looks for both diseases in urine at the same time, this ensures that you do not miss these common infections when you take your STD test. We have the most sophisticated Elgin STD testing available today.
Sexually transmitted Diseases Infections Data for Elgin, Illinois
The federal government accumulates data about STDs and the HIV epidemic and infection rates all over the country and in the state of Illinois in particular. Being informed is the #1 way to start defending yourself against the spread of sexually transmitted diseases.
- In 2011, Illinois rate of HIV infection was 20.0 for every 100,000 resident.
- Illinois ranked 46th in HIV infections in 2011.
- There were 2.3 AIDS related deaths for every 100,000 Illinois residents in 2010.
- 12% of all men diagnosed with HIV in Illinois in 2010 got it through injection drug use.
- 507 HIV infection in Illinois in 2011 was the result of heterosexual sexual encounter.
Some of our local STD testing centers are open on saturdays and Sundays, so get tested today and be STD free.