Rapid STD Testing
There is no need to worry about answering embarrassing questions because we will not ask you any questions at all. We are the only online STD testing company that offers a Hepatitis A test in our comprehensive 10-test panel. Charges on your card or eCheck will be shown as FPK Services.
The reviews and testimonials our customers write on our site are the proof of our excellent service. You never have to worry about the security of your information thanks to our 128-bit encryption protected checkout process. When you do your STD testing with us, you are given access to our staff of experienced counselors who are available 24/7.
You can always access your test results on your smartphones, PCs and tablets. We will send by email the results only to the address you gave us when you ordered the test. You can trust on us to safeguard your confidentiality by never reporting your test results to your health insurance company or placing it on your permanent medical records.
El Paso, Texas Sexually Transmitted Infections Information
Any sexually active Texas resident is at risk for getting an STD, which are being spread through the state at alarming rates. El Paso STD testing allows you to maintain control of your sexual wellbeing.
- The rate of black males living with HIV in 2010 was 3.7 times higher than white males.
- In Texas, 33% of newly diagnosed HIV infections resulted in AIDS diagnosis within 12 months in 2010.
- 124,649 chlamydia infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
- In Texas, the rate of HIV deaths in 2010 was 3.2 people per 100,000 residents.
- In 2010, Texas had a higher syphilis infection rate that was higher than the national average of 4.5 cases per 100,000 residents.
Many STDs cannot be cured and are, lifelong afflictions. Do not be another El Paso statistic. More than 1 out of every 4 of all Texas adults currently have an STD.