Same-Day Local STD Testing
If your El Paso STD test results are positive, you will have the option of receiving a specialist referral. By having a nationwide panel of physicians with prescription writing authority, we can to offer the fastest STD diagnosis and treatment in El Paso and the entire state of Texas. We don't offer any STD testing that requires anything more complicated than a small blood or urine sample.
The HIPAA Privacy Rule is the mandate we use to keep your private information safe and confidential. Our testing centers are used by hospitals and doctors because they are the most trustworthy available for STD testing. Pay for your STD testing with credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, or health savings accounts.
Begin by locating a nearby testing center - simply enter your zip code into the text box on our website and get a complete list in a few seconds. Our labs test for conditions not related to STDs so there is no way anyone will know why your visited the center. We designed our process to give you the best experience, so order your test with confidence today.
STD Information for El Paso, Texas
The El Paso area is included in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) report on STD infection rates and statistics. Unless you take an STD test, you cannot be certain of your sexual health.
- The rate of black males living with HIV in 2010 was 3.7 times higher than white males.
- The percentage of inmates in state or federal prisons with HIV/AIDS in Texas was greater than the national average in 2010.
- In 2010, the rate of chlamydia infections in Texas was 483.7 persons per 100,000 residents.
- Texas was 12th out of 50 states in 2010 for gonorrhea infections.
- 124,649 chlamydia infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
Some STIs may not show symptoms. We offer low cost, rapid tests for the 10 most common STDs including chlamydia, syphilis, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, gonorrhea, HIV-1, and HIV-2 in Texas. Keeping yourself STD free in Texas requires getting tested yearly.