Local Same-Day STD Testing
Nobody prices their STD test packages more affordably near 71730. You will finish our simple testing process in less than 5 minutes. Stop by any of our CLIA-certified testing centers for guaranteed STD test results today.
We take many payment methods, such as credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, to make checkout easier. Our test locations are accessible to nearby hospitals. Because we adhere to the HIPAA Privacy Rule, you know your personal information will always stay secure.
We employ the most advanced El Dorado STD testing techniques available today. In 71730, our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel screens for co-infections, gonorrhea and chlamydia in the urine using the Nucleic Acid Amplification (NAA) test and our specialists can write prescriptions if you test positive. Using the FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test, our experts test for syphilis, one of the most dangerous STDs.
El Dorado, Arkansas STD Statistics
Data is gathered by the federal government and the health department of Arkansas every year about STD infections and rates in El Dorado. Reduce your risk of getting an STD by getting the facts about how they are transmitted.
- The number of newly diagnosed HIV cases in black people in Arkansas was almost twice the number of white cases in 2011.
- Jefferson County had the second-highest number of gonorrhea infections in Arkansas in 2011 with 465.
- In 2011, 33% of all chlamydia infections in Arkansas were among white people.
- 4,125 cases of Chlamydia were found in males in 2011.
- In 2011, 5,339 of the total cases of chlamydia in Arkansas were among white people.
All tests for STDs offered by STDcheck.com are approved / cleared by the Food and Drug Administration, unlike other STD testing services.