Online STD Testing Service
Our physicians are authorized to prescribe medication in El Centro, California, so you can get quick treatment for gonorrhea and chlamydia. If your results are positive for STDs, our physicians can refer you to specialists in El Centro, California for treatment. All of our STD tests require only a small blood or urine sample.
Our clients love to leave reviews about their experience with our service. Our payment system is secure. Our staff off trained counselors are available night and day to answer your STD questions.
Because out labs alsotest for other diseases not related to STDs, you need not worry that others will know why you are there. Your zip code is the key to finding a location close to you on our website. Our system is consumer-friendly. We designed our STD testing process to fit the way we will like to be treated when we visit other healthcare facilities.
El Centro, California STI Morbidity Data
Knowing your STD status is crucial to staying healthy, so get tested often. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publishes data about STDS in California and El Centro.
- Black females in California are more like to be infected with Chlamydia than black men.
- Native American women living in California are more likely to contract chlamydia than Native American Men.
- 114,657 cases of Chlamydia were found in women in 2011.
- 1,108 out of every 100,000 black people in California were HIV-positive in 2010.
- 16,598 males were found positive for gonorrhea in 2011.
The best thing to do is to protect yourself by practicing safe sex. Sexually transmitted diseases affect millions of Americans annually.