Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
At STDcheck.com, we guarantee that our simple testing procedure is a snap to complete. No one in the 92021 area can beat our competitively priced STD testing packages. All of our local testing labs are approved by the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA).
All of our testing facilities in the area are designed to make El Cajon STD testing as convenient as possible. Get updated on the status of your test results night or day with one phone call to our health specialists. We've tried to make STD testing as simple as possible with our test recommendation tool for those who aren't sure what STD tests they should take.
Because our lab screens for other diseases also, no one will know why you are there. Begin by searching for the closest test locations on our website. We built our system to treat you right, the way we'd want to be taken care of as healthcare consumers.
STD Information for El Cajon, California
Information is gathered by the federal government and the health department of California every year about STD infections and rates in El Cajon. Reduce your risk of getting an STD by getting the facts about how they are spread.
- By the end of 2010, 363 out of every 100,000 people in California were living with HIV.
- In 2010, almost 79% of men with HIV in California got the disease from male-to-male sex.
- 22,829 people were diagnosed with HIV in California between 2008 and 2011.
- Men aged 30-34 are more likely to contract HIV than any other age group.
- At the end of 2010, Kings County had 177 HIV-positive people for every 100,000.
STDcheck.com is guided by all federal, state and local laws governing health screenings including the HIPAA Privacy Rule, and we use 128-bit encryption to encrypt your informations when you test with us.