Local HIV Testing Centers
We are sure hepatitis A testing is important so we include it in our 10 test panel. Because we value your privacy, your charges will show up as FPK Services on your statement. We promise no embarrassing questions when you arrive - we do not ask questions.
Let our health specialists provide you with an update on your test results if you get tired of waiting. The test recommendation tool on our website gives you personalized suggestions about what STD tests you need. Our test locations are all over the Watertown area, so there is sure to be one conveniently located near you.
Our centers in your area are easy to find by simply entering your zip code into a search box on our website. Our testing process is created to be consumer friendly and you will be taken care of the way we expect to be treated if we were using the facilities ourselves. Since our labs test for other infections, no one will ever guess why you are there.
Watertown, New York Sexually Transmitted Infections Data
Taking STD tests on a regular basis is the best way to be sure of any uncertainty surrounding}} your STD status. Watertown and other cities in New York are included in the report published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on the infection numbers and transmission data of sexually transmitted diseases.
- The rate of black men with positive HIV diagnosis was 6.5 times higher than white men in 2010.
- Residents of New York City reported 64,966 chlamydia infections in 2011.
- 1,997 early stage syphilis infections were reported in New York City in 2011.
- Kings County, New York reported 1,312 cases of HIV for every 100,000 residents in 2010.
- Queens County, New York reported that for every 100,000 residents, 863 reported being HIV positive in 2010.
Everybody is getting tested for sexually transmitted infections including your friends so why not you?