Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
Your privacy is important so we list all charges as FPK Services on your monthly card statement. We guarantee your satisfaction by eliminating all unnecessary and uncomfortable questions. Our comprehensive test panel includes Hepatitis A, one of the most common STDs, unlike our competitors.
Any STD testing that doesn't incorporate HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis screening the way ours does is not truly comprehensive and isn't worth your money. Get your money back 1-2 days after cancelling your testing if you haven't visited our test facility. Get informed with our glossary of STD terms available on our website.
Your zip code is the key to finding a test location close to you on our website. We designed our testing procedure to fit the way we will like to be treated when we visit other healthcare facilities. Because out laboratories alsoscreen for other diseases not related to sexually transmitted diseases, you need not worry that others will know why you are there. Our system is consumer-friendly.
Edmonds, Washington STI Rate
Every sexually active resident of Washington is at risk for getting an STD thanks to increasing infection rates every year. Any Edmonds resident who has not been tested for STDs is not in control of their sexual wellbeing.
- There were 1,495 women living with HIV in Washington in 2010.
- Washingtonians aged 45 to 54 accounted for 399 new HIV infections from 2008-2011.
- White Washingtonians were responsible for 1,271 new HIV infections from 2008-2011.
- King County, WA had the highest rate of HIV infection in the state with 406 infections per 100,000 people.
- 1,214 Hispanic/Latino Washington residents were living with HIV in 2010.
STDs can lead to infertility in women but in most cases they are cured if diagnosed and treated early.