Online STD Testing Service
We are offering the only online STD test panel that includes Hepatitis A. To ensure your privacy, your charges will appear as FPK Services. Do not worry, we will not ask you uncomfortable questions about the test.
Our glossary of STD lingo will help you decipher the terminology used to discuss STDs, testing, and treatment. Get your money back for any test that you cancel prior to visiting one of our testing centers. We test for every common sexually transmitted disease, not just a few of them.
Test results can be downloaded and read on PCs, tablets and smartphones. Your test results will be emailed to you as soon as they become available. Your confidentiality is important to us so we will never report your test results to your health insurer or place them on your permanent records.
STD Morbidity Data for Edmond, Oklahoma
Put your sexual well being first by equipping yourself with the facts about STDs and their spread. Thanks to the federal government and the Oklahoma department of health, data is available about Edmond STD infection rates.
- In 2011, the estimated number of AIDS diagnoses was 175 in the state of Oklahoma.
- Out of 332 cases of HIV positive diagnoses in 2011 in the state of Oklahoma 212 of them were transmitted to males from homosexual sex.
- In 2011, the estimated percentage of blacks living with an HIV diagnoses is 30.7%.
- The age-adjusted death rate from HIV in 2010 is 1.4 cases per every 100,000 people living in Oklahoma.
- In Oklahoma, the Ryan White HIV/AIDS program received $10,665,662 in 2011.
Being a Oklahoma resident makes it necessary that you get regular testing. Many common sexually transmitted infections do not show any signs or symptoms and testing is the only way to know STD status.