Confidential STD Testing
All of our labs are CLIA-certified. Get the best value for 16412 STD testing with our modestly priced testing packages. We have uncomplicated our testing process for your convenience.
The glossary of STD terminology helps you keep up with STD lingo. If you cancel your testing before dropping into one of our testing centers, we will refund your money within 24 to 48 hours. We do not leave out any of the most recurrent STDs from the STD tests that we provide, so you'll be checked for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis.
Visit our labs in confidence - we created them to be consumer-friendly. We are certain your reason for visiting our labs will remain unknown since we also conduct tests for other non-sexually transmitted disease related conditions. You can easily find a center in your area by entering your zip code on our website.
Edinboro, Pennsylvania STI Statistics
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publishes statistics about STDS in Pennsylvania and Edinboro. Being sure of your STD status is crucial to staying healthy, so get tested often.
- 11,371 of the 22,383 HIV-positive men in Pennsylvania as of 2010 got the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
- The HIV rate for the 13-24 year old age group in PA in 2010 was 74 per 100,000 people.
- The HIV rate for Hispanic/Latino people in PA at the end of 2010 was 903 per 100,000 people.
- 22.7% of all HIV-positive PA men in 2010 got the disease from IV drug use.
- 18.9% of all HIV-positive PA men got the disease from heterosexual sex in 2010.
STDcheck.com has STD tests starting from $24 including tests for teenagers without parental approval.