Same-Day Local STD Testing
Our doctors have the authority to prescribe medication in Edina, Minnesota, so you can get fast treatment for gonorrhea and chlamydia. All of our STD tests need only a small blood or urine sample. If you test positive for STDs, our physicians can refer you to specialists in Edina, Minnesota for treatment.
We take many payment methods, such as credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, to make checkout easier. Because we abide by the HIPAA Privacy Rule, you know your personal information will always stay safeguarded. Our labs are accessible to nearby hospitals.
We created our system to treat everyone the way we will like to be treated as healthcare consumers. The first thing to do is enter your zip code on our website and search for the nearest testing center to you. Our labs test for a myriad of infections so no one will guess why you are there.
STD Infections Data for Edina, Minnesota
Getting informed about sexually transmitted diseases is the first step toward defending yourself against becoming infected. The federal government and the Minnesota department of health gather data and publish their findings about STDs and HIV in Edina every year
- Minnesota ranked 35th in the US for deaths among people with an HIV diagnosis in 2010.
- The rate of syphilis infection in Minnesota in 2010 was 2.8 per 100,000 people.
- The rate of Hispanic/Latin men with HIV in Minnesota in 2010 was 3 times that of white men.
- Almost 30% of all newly diagnosed cases of HIV in Minnesota in 2010 received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months.
- By the end of 2010, 2,215 black people were living with HIV in Minnesota.
Our HIV RNA test is the only Food and Drug Administration-approved HIV test that can confirm the presence of HIV in as little as 9-11 days.