Low-Cost STD testing Centers
All of our STD tests require only a small blood or urine sample. If you test positive for STDs, our physicians can refer you to specialists in Edgewater, Florida for treatment. Our physicians have the authority to prescribe medication in Edgewater, Florida, so you can get quick treatment for gonorrhea and chlamydia.
We have a staff of discreet, trained counselors to answer your questions about STDs 24/7. We have a safe and secure payment process. Reviews and testimonials are on the site if you want to know what clients have to say about our service.
Because our lab tests for other infections also, no one will know why you are there. We built our STD testing procedure to treat you right, the way we'd want to be taken care of as healthcare consumers. Begin by searching for the closest centers on our website.
Edgewater, Florida STD Information
Information about STD and HIV infections and communicability in Edgewater is available in reports published by the federal government and Florida health department every year. Take the first step in protecting yourself against sexually transmitted diseases by getting smart about your sexual health.
- There was a 24% increase in reported cases of gonorrhea between 2006 and 2009 in Florida
- Broward County had the third highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
- 1,375 syphilis infections were reported in Florida in 2012.
- Florida had a rate of 403.2 cases of chlamydia per every 100,000 residents in 2010.
- Men aged 20-24 accounted for the most chlamydia infections in Florida in 2012.
We can show you a million reasons to get testing for STDs right now but we think one is enough - your life.