Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
Our Edgewater, Florida testing sites are part of our 4,000-center nationwide network of testing centers. We make it possible to purchase testing and visit one of our testing centers in 32132 today. You can have confidence in our testing process because it has been thoroughly vetted by diagnostic specialists.
Put our test recommendation tool to good use by receiving a tip about which tests you need. If you want an update on the status of your STD test results, simply call our health specialists 24/7. Go to any of our STD testing centers, which are conveniently located around the city of Edgewater.
Our laboratories test for many other conditions so no one will suspect why you are there. Finding a test center close to you is very quick by entering your zip code on our website. We give you a consumer-friendly experience in our testing centers, we want to make sure you are treated the way we like to be treated ourselves.
Edgewater, Florida STI Information
Get informed and defend yourself against STDs now! The state of Florida publishes yearly data about the communicability of STDs and HIV in Edgewater.
- In 2012, Miami-Dade County had the highest rate of syphilis infections.
- The estimated rate of HIV-related deaths in Florida was 15.6 per 100,000 people in 2010.
- Syphilis infections among women in Florida increased in 2012 from the previous year.
- Florida ranked 18th among 50 states in gonorrhea infections in 2010.
- Gonorrhea infections in 2010 increased among people age 15-19 by about 83%.
STDcheck.com offers many quick ways to pay for your STD tests like credit cards, debit cards, echecks, health savings accounts, and more.