Local STD Testing Centers
Get the best value for 32141 STD testing with our affordably priced testing packages. Every one of our labs are CLIA-certified. We have streamlined our testing process for your convenience.
We have a safe and secure payment process. We have a staff of discreet, trained counselors to answer your STD questions 24/7. Reviews and testimonials are available online if you want to know what people have to say about our service.
You can rely on us to keep your test results confidential by dispatching it by email only to the address you give us. Your PCs, tablets and smartphones can easily read your test results. We do not give your results to your health insurer or place them on your permanent medical records.
Edgewater, Florida Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate
Data from the health department of Florida is published every year and includes facts and figures about STD infections in Edgewater. If you don't have the facts about STDs and how they are spread, you aren't protecting yourself from contracting a disease that could stay with you for the rest of your life.
- The number of chlamydia infections in men in Florida between 2003 and 2012 was 153,924
- Men aged between 45-54 had 1,471 syphilis infections in Florida in 2012.
- Florida ranked 6th highest among the 50 states in reported primary and secondary syphilis cases in 2010.
- By 2011, Florida received a total of $33.7 million from the CDC in HIV/AIDS prevention funding.
- There were 1,240 male syphilis infections in Florida in 2012.
Do not play with your future by refusing to get testing for common STDs today, it could mean the difference between life or death, literally.