Confidential Online STD Testing
STD testing at one of our test sites in the 18042 area is easier than going to a doctor's office. Purchace your STD tests now and no supplemental paperwork is necessary. We know you have things to do so we only require 5 minutes or less to complete the test.
Our counselors are available to answer any of your STD questions whenever you ask, 24/7. Take a minute to read the reviews and testimonials our clients leave on our website. Our encrypted checkout process is totally safe and secure.
Our labs test for other diseases so nobody will ever know the purpose of your visit to the test center. As healthcare consumers, we have built STD testing facilities that treat you the way we like to be treated ourselves. Finding a nearby test center is fast by entering your zip code on our website.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate for Easton, Pennsylvania
There is a steady increase in the number of STD infections in Pennsylvania every year. The only way to be sure that you are STD-free is to get Easton STD testing.
- 2,626 of the 9,085 HIV-positive women in Pennsylvania got the disease from IV drug use in 2010.
- At the end of 2010, 292 out of every 100,000 PA residents were living with HIV.
- 18.9% of all HIV-positive PA men got the disease from heterosexual sex in 2010.
- At the end of 2010, 31,468 PA residents were HIV-positive.
- In 2010, 34% of newly diagnosed HIV infections in Pennsylvania were also diagnosed with AIDS within 12 months, higher than the national average.
Statistically, a quarter of all young adults in Pennsylvania have an STD. Some STDs can be contracted by the same person many times. Quite a few people with STDs do not have any symptoms. As many as 50% of all Pennsylvania citizens will have an STD at some point in their life. Infected individuals who don't know they have an STD are a common catalyst for the transmission of STDs in Pennsylvania.