Fast Local STD testing Centers
We have over 4,000 test sites throughtout United States, including in the 30344 area of East Point, Georgia. If you need STD testing in the 30344 area, choose any of our local testing centers for same-day testing. Our testing process has been vetted by certified diagnostic specialists.
Our testing is physician- monitored to ensure safety and quality. You can check our weekly blog, Exposed, to stay educated about advances in STD testing and treatment. The STD testing we offer is interchangeable with that ones offered by hospitals and healthcare professionals.
Our locations test for many conditions so no one will ever know the purpose of your visit. Using our testing system is very easy - start by entering your zip code into a search box on our website and get a complete list in a few minutes. Our system was designed to be healthcare consumer-friendly and we guarantee your comfort when you visit.
STI Data for East Point, Georgia
Without taking an STD test in East Point, there is no way to know if you are free of sexually transmitted diseases. Every person in Georgia is vulnerable to STDs, with rates of infection rising every year.
- 492 children under the age of 13 were diagnosed with HIV in Georgia in 2008.
- Georgia has ranked 6th highest in the U.S. for number of AIDS cases every year since 2009.
- 9% of all HIV transmission in Georgia in 2010 was due to drug injection use.
- In 2010, 2037 new HIV cases were diagnosed in Georgia.
- 8,589 Georgia women were diagnosed with gonorrhea in 2011.
Your chances of contracting or transmitting STDs multiplies every day that you have not been tested for most common conditions.