Same-Day Local STD Testing
If you want the best value in 07018 STD testing, our competitively priced packages are the best choice. All of our testing locations are CLIA-certified. Our testing process is uncomplicated and fast.
Visit any of our testing facilities around East Orange, which are conveniently located. We know that waiting for your STD test results can be frustrating, so our health specialists are available 24/7 to give you a status update while you wait. Take whatever STD tests our test recommendation tool suggests if you don't know what tests you should take.
You can easily find a test location in your area by entering your zip code on our website. We are certain your reason for visiting our labs will remain unknown since we also screen for other non-sexually transmitted infection related conditions. Visit our labs in confidence - we built them to be consumer-friendly.
East Orange, New Jersey Sexually Transmitted Infections Morbidity Data
Without regular STD testing, your sexual status is undetermined. East Orange STD rates are compiled every year by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- 971 people total in 2011 have been infected with Syphilis.
- The rate of male gonorrhea cases in New Jersey in 2011 was 79.45 per 100,000 residents.
- Males in the state of New Jersey have accounted for 773 cases of new syphilis infections in 2011.
- 3,916 women were diagnosed with gonorrhea in New Jersey in 2011.
- 50% of men living with HIV/AIDS in 2012 in New Jersey were Blacks.
Some STDs, if never treated can cause very permanent such as liver failure or death. Many STDs can be spread through skin-to-skin contact or kissing, making it very easy to spread them throughout East Orange. Because some STDs do not have symptoms, it is easy for a New Jersey resident to have an STD and never know it.