Confidential Online STD Testing
There is no required visit to a doctor's office to take advantage of our online STD testing service in the 06512 area. You will only need 5 minutes or less for the test. Our goal is to ensure your test is easy so we do not require additional paperwork at the test centers.
Stay informed with our weekly STD blog, Exposed. Get STD testing monitored by a doctor but with the privacy and convenience of our hassle-free online STD testing system. Get direct access to the same tests the hospitals and healthcare professionals are providing at our low price.
We created our system with you in mind as a healthcare consumer. Our labs conduct tests for so many conditions that have nothing to do with STDs so you have nothing to worry about, no one will know why you are there. To find a test center close to your location, enter your zip code on our website and get your answer in a few seconds.
East Haven, Connecticut STI Information
The first step toward defending yourself against the spread of sexually transmitted diseases is getting informed. The federal government and the East Haven Department of Health work together each year to compile and disclose data about the infection and transmission rates of STDs in East Haven.
- There were 3,294 cases of HIV reported living in New Haven County, CT in 2010.
- The number of HIV cases in CT resulting an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months was higher than the national average.
- At the end of 2010, almost 39% of all new HIV diagnoses in CT resulted in an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months.
- As of 2010, there were 207 people living with HIV in Windham County, CT.
- 1,071 known cases were reported of men with gonorrhea in 2011
STDcheck.com is relied upon by East Haven Connecticut residents for the quality of our services and 12-24 hours test results.