Same-Day Private STD Testing
You can complete our test in 5 minutes or less. Our testing centers do not ask for additional paperwork of any kind. You don't need to go to a doctor's office to test for STDs when you use our online STD testing service in the 06108 area.
Be confident that your personal information is remaining private by our adherence to the HIPAA Privacy Rule. Take your STD testing in the very same labs that your local hospitals use to process their testing. Purchase your STD testing with any of our approved payment options: credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts.
You will get your test results via email message. Your test results will be made available for your PCs, tablets or smartphones. We value your privacy and will never report your test results to your health insurance provider or place it in your permanent medical records.
East Hartford, Connecticut Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics
STD infection rates increase every year in Connecticut. Learn your STD status by getting tested in East Hartford.
- There were 3,294 cases of HIV reported living in New Haven County, CT in 2010.
- In 2010, 43.8% of men in Connecticut diagnosed with HIV got it from male to male sexual contact.
- As of 2010, Tolland County had the lowest rate of HIV infections in Connecticut.
- 157 males tested positive for Syphilis in 2011
- The rate of death due to HIV between 2008 and 2010 in Connecticut was on par with the national rate.
You will not find lower prices for STD tests anywhere and we promise that, so go ahead and order your test now and know your status.