Local Same-Day STD Testing
We have lowered the time needed to complete your test by not asking for extra paperwork. Our online STD testing service in 11937 allows you to cut the doctor's office out of the STD testing equation. You will only need 5 minutes or less for the test.
The testing we offer is the only truly comprehensive STD testing online that doesn't omit any of the most common STDs: HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. Because you want your money back quickly if you have to cancel your testing, we give it with 1-2 days. We support our clients beyond their testing with educational resources like our glossary of STD terms.
All results will be made available on smartphones, tablets and personal computers.. Your confidentiality is very crucial so we will not report your STD test results to your health insurance provider or place them on your permanent records. STDcheck.com will dispatch through email the results to you once they become available.
STI Statistics for East Hampton, New York
The health department of New York and the federal government publish the statistics they collect about East Hampton STD and HIV infection rates and methods in annual reports. Use the information available about how sexually transmitted diseases are spread to defend yourself.
- In 2010, 32% of people diagnosed with HIV were diagnosed with AIDS within 12 months.
- According to a survey on NYC.gov, 26% of New York City residents had herpes as of 2008.
- As of 2011, there were over 132,500 people living in New York with positive HIV diagnosis.
- The rate of black men with positive HIV diagnosis was 6.5 times higher than white men in 2010.
- In 2009, the number of deaths due to HIV in New York was more than double the national average.
Getting tested with STDcheck.com is very fast - you will be done in less than 5 minutes, we guarantee it.