Same-Day Local STD Testing
Get your testing from our local centers today knowing that our process has been thoroughly vetted for accurate test results. The same-day STD testing we offer at our many sites around 14051 is the best testing on the market. Our 4,000 nationwide testing locations make East Amherst, New York STD testing easy and convenient.
Our adherence to the HIPAA Privacy Rule is just one of the steps we take to protect your personal information. We make checkout as easy as possible by accepting many forms of payment- credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. We only use trustworthy labs, which are also used by nearby hospitals in your area.
We inform all clients of their test results via email message. Your test results can be downloaded and made available on your personal computers, tablet computers and smartphones. Your health insurance provider will never know about your test because we never notify them or place your results in your permanent medical records.
STD Data for East Amherst, New York
Getting informed about sexually transmitted diseases is the first step toward defending yourself against becoming infected. The federal government and the New York department of health gather data and publish their findings about STDs and HIV in East Amherst every year
- In 2010, 32% of people diagnosed with HIV were diagnosed with AIDS within 12 months.
- New York City authorities reported that there were 80 acute hepatitis B infections in 2011.
- The rate of black men with positive HIV diagnosis was 6.5 times higher than white men in 2010.
- The rate of gonorrhea infection for 15-24 year-olds in New York was 427.0 per 100,000 residents in 2011.
- 14,312 cases of gonorrhea were reported in New York City in 2011.
All of our local test centers throughout the country are accessible and used by most well-known physicians in your area.