Rapid STD Testing
By having a nationwide panel of physicians with prescription writing authority, we are able to offer the fastest STD diagnosis and treatment in all of Durham and the entire state of North Carolina. If your Durham STD test results are positive, you will have the option of receiving a specialist referral. We don't utilize any STD testing that needs anything more complicated than a small blood or urine sample.
Our labs are used by clinics and physicians in your area, so you know they're reputable. You don't have to worry about whether your personal information is safe because we adhere to the HIPAA Privacy Rule. Credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts are all payment options we accept, so you have many choices when you checkout.
We test for chlamydia and gonorrhea at the same time because they are known as co-existing diseases which means that the presence of one infection usually means you also have the other infection. At STDcheck.com, we have the most sophisticated North Carolina STD testing you will find in 27704. Our FDA-approved syphilis RPR (Rapid Plasma Reagin) test screens for the syphilis virus in the body.
STI Data for Durham, North Carolina
Each year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) collects information about STD infection rates in Durham. The only way to be confident that you are STD-free is to take an STD test.
- As of 2010, there were 6,963 people living with HIV in North Carolina between 35 and 44 years old.
- The 34.9% of men who got HIV from IV drug use in Hertford County as of 2010 is the highest percentage in that transmission category in NC.
- North Carolina participates in 4 sterile syringe exchange programs as of 2011.
- As of 2010, the 35-44 year old age group made up the second-highest number of HIV-positive North Carolina residents.
- The rate of HIV-related death in North Carolina was higher than the national rate every year from 2008 to 2010.
At STDcheck.com, we do everything possible to protect your privacy when you get tested through any of our local testing centers.