Local Same-Day STD Testing
We are the only online STD testing service that includes Hepatitis A in a comprehensive test panel. Do not worry about getting tested, we will not ask embarrassing questions at the lab. Your privacy matters to us so your charges will appear as FPK Services.
You can check our weekly blog, Exposed, to stay current about advances in STD testing and treatment. Our STD testing is doctor- monitored to ensure safety and quality. The STD tests we offer is interchangeable with that ones used by hospitals and healthcare professionals.
Enter your zip code on our website to search for test locations in your neighborhood. Our labs test for many conditions and others in the lab will not know why you are there. We provide a healthcare consumer-friendly experience and we built our system to treat you courteously, just like we will like to be treated when we visit.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Infections Rate for Dublin, Ohio
The federal government and Ohio health department accumulate data about STDs and the HIV epidemic in the state of Ohio and, specifically, Dublin. Using information as a weapon is the best way to protect yourself against sexually transmitted diseases.
- The rate of chlamydia infection in Cuyahoga County in Ohio in 2011 was 804.92 per 100,000 residents.
- 73% of all chlamydia infections in Ohio in 2012 were females.
- 426 primary and secondary (P&S) syphilis infections were reported in Ohio in 2012.
- Columbus, Ohio reported 137 cases of primary and secondary (P&S) syphilis in 2012.
- 15-24 year-olds reported 62% of gonorrhea infections in Ohio in 2012.
Protect yourself against the transfer of STDs with dental dams and condoms. All people in Ohio, regardless of age, race, or socioeconomic background, is vulnerable to STDs. STDs are an crisis all over the nation, including the Dublin area.