Low-Cost STD testing Centers
We have over 4,000 nationwide locations to ensure convenient STD testing options in Dublin and throughout Ohio. Our testing process has been thoroughly vetted so you know your test results are correct. Take advantage of rapid testing at any of our 43017 test locations.
We protect our checkout process with 128-bit encryption. Get the opinion of our past clients in the reviews and testimonials they leave on our website. We make counselors available to you 24/7 over the phone.
We will never notify your health insurance provider about your test results or place them on permanent medical records. You can count on test results from STDcheck.com to be dispatched by email quickly. We send all test results to everyone via email.
Dublin, Ohio STI Data
If you have not started educating yourself with STD knowledge, you have not started defending yourself against infection. HIV and STDs are an epidemic now, with annual reports published by the federal government and the health department of Ohio with transmission rates and methods and other data for Dublin.
- In Ohio, 54% of gonorrhea infections in 2012 were reported in Cuyahoga (Cleveland), Franklin (Columbus) and Hamilton (Cincinnati) Counties.
- The rate of gonorrhea infection in Ohio was 143.5 per 100,000 residents as of May 5, 2013.
- In 2012, Blacks reported 53% of all chlamydia infections in Ohio.
- 379 cases of syphilis infections were reported in 2012 by females in Ohio.
- Ohio health officials reported 251 cases of syphilis infections among 20-24 year-olds in 2012.
Only STDcheck.com can promise HIV tests 9-11 days after exposure to HIV with results in 1-2 days, because we are FDA-approved / cleared to offer the 4th generation HIV RNA tests.