Local HIV Testing Centers
Our testing method is uncomplicated and rapid. All of our laboratories are CLIA-certified. If you need the best value in 90241 STD testing, our competitively priced packages are the right choice.
Don't take a chance with your private information- choose our service for testing that adheres to the HIPAA Privacy Rule and any other federal and state guidelines. Choose our testing centers, which are the same reputable ones used by hospitals and healthcare providers. Pay with any one of our accepted payment options, including credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts.
We give you the best chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel available today. In our desire to guarantee you get the best Downey STD testing, STDcheck.com created a simple yet highly accurate test method in the 90241 area. Testing with us means you get the FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphils and other advanced tests.
Downey, California Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data
The Downey area is included in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)'s annual report on the communicability of STDs. If you are uncertain about your STD status, taking an STD test is the only way to learn what it is.
- 363 per 100,000 California residents were living with a positive HIV diagnosis by the end of 2010.
- In 2010, almost 79% of men with HIV in California got the disease from male-to-male sex.
- At the end of 2010, 345 of every 100,000 people in Solano County were living with HIV.
- Men are 3 times more likely to contract syphilis than women.
- Young women from the ages of 15-19 living in the state of California are the second-most likely to contract chlamydia.
Over a quarter of those with sexually transmitted diseases are ignorant of their conditions and could be transmitting the diseases without knowing it.