Local Private STD Testing
We guarantee your satisfaction by eliminating all unnecessary and uncomfortable questions. Your privacy is essential so we list all charges as FPK Services on your monthly card statement. Our complete STD test panel includes Hepatitis A, one of the most common STDs, unlike our competitors.
Speak with a health specialist night or day to get an update on the status of your test results. Get a personalized suggestion about what testing you need using our online tool. Test at any of our conveniently located test centers in your area or around Downers Grove.
We designed our STD testing system to fit the way we'd want to be taken care of as healthcare consumers. Finding the closest test center to you is as easy as entering your zip code on our website. Our testing centers also screens for other diseases so no one will know why you are there.
STD information for: Downers Grove, Illinois
Reduce your risk of getting an STD by getting the facts about how they are spread. Information is gathered by the federal government and the health department of Illinois each year about STD infections and rates in Downers Grove.
- The second highest source of HIV infection in Illinois in 2010 was injection drug use.
- Illinois's rate of gonorrhea infection in 2010 was 122.2 per 100,000 residents.
- In 2010 Illinois was ranked 12th in the nation for sexually transmitted diseases.
- In 2010, the rate of Black males living with HIV in Illinois was 6.2 times the rate of White males.
- In 2011, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention spent $20,165,383 on AIDS prevention in Illinois.
Different types of STIs require different tests. It is best to get tested for sexually transmitted diseases if you have had sex recently. The most commonly transmitted infectious diseases in Illinois and the country include STDs like gonorrhea, chlamydia, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, HIV-1, HIV-2, syphilis, oral herpes, and genital herpes.