Low-Cost STD testing Centers
You can have confidence in our testing process because it has been thoroughly vetted by diagnostic specialists. We make it possible to purchase testing and visit one of our testing centers in 44622 today. Our Dover, Ohio testing sites are part of our 4,000-center nationwide network of testing locations.
Our test locations are all over the Dover area, so there is sure to be one conveniently located near you. Let our health specialists provide you with an update on your test results if you get tired of waiting. The test recommendation tool on our website gives you individualized suggestions about what STD tests you should take.
Our Dover STD testing is the most advanced you will find in the 44622 area. We screen for syphilis using the industry "gold-standard" Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test. You can test for chlamydia and gonorrhea individually or take our highly acclaimed chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel today.
STI Morbidity Data for Dover, Ohio
The federal government and the health department of Ohio accumulates STD and HIV rates in Dover and around the state and then publishes those calculations. By informing yourself about STDs and HIV, you are defending yourself against the spread of STDs.
- Blacks in Ohio reported the highest number of gonorrhea infections for 2012 - 9,161.
- In 2012, 44% of chlamydia infections diagnosed in Ohio occurred in Cuyahoga (Cleveland), Franklin (Columbus) and Hamilton (Cincinati) Counties.
- There were over 1,200 new cases of HIV reported in Ohio in 2011.
- 426 primary and secondary (P&S) syphilis infections were reported in Ohio in 2012.
- 73% of all chlamydia infections in Ohio in 2012 were females.
We guarantee your satisfaction 100% or we will refund your money if you choose not to go through with the STD test.