Same-Day Private STD Testing
No extral paperwork is required once you have completed your order. Use our online STD testing service to test conveniently in the 19901 area without a visit to a doctor's office or hospital. Whether you are taking our 10-test panel or individual tests, we need 5 minutes or less to complete the test.
You never have to worry about the security of your information thanks to our 128-bit encryption protected checkout process. The reviews and testimonials our customers write on our website are the proof of our excellent service. When you do your STD testing with us, you get access to our staff of experienced counselors who are available 24/7.
We designed our testing process to meet your needs and you will be well taken care of when you visit any of our labs. Our labs test for many diseases so no one will know what your visit is about. To locate the closest lab to you, simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website.
STI Statistics for Dover, Delaware
Using knowledge as a weapon is the best way to protect yourself against STDs.
The federal government and Delaware health department gather data about STDs and the HIV epidemic in the state of Delaware and, specifically, Dover.
- New Castle county reported 2130 people living with HIV in 2010.
- 41% of HIV infected people living in Delaware were in the late stage of their disease in 2010.
- Delaware ranked the 6th highest among the top 10 states with the most people infected with Chlamydia residing in that state in 2009.
- In 2011, New Castle County reported 977 people living with HIV in 2009.
- Men in Delaware account for 68% of diagnosed HIV/AIDS cases in Delaware in 2010.
At STDcheck.com, we offer many easy ways to pay for your STD tests such as credit cards, debit cards, echecks, health savings accounts, and more.